We assist in developing an overall framework and governing philosophy, which describes the company’s approach to all aspects of pay.
We utilize decision-quality data to assist compensation committees in making fully informed decisions.
We evaluate incentive and other executive program designs to:
- Ensure that plans meet the company’s philosophy
- Support corporate strategy and organization
- Ensure performance measures are appropriate and consistent with the company’s value creation objectives
- Improve “line of sight”
- Align executive interests with those of shareholders
- Be tax, accounting, and dilution efficient
- Align pay and performance
- Hiring packages/executive contracts
- Termination packages/retirement of individual executives
- Individual/team retention plans
Trends & Best Practices
We keep compensation committees informed and educated on emerging trends and key developments in executive compensation:
We perform periodic reviews of executive arrangements, benefits and perquisites from both a “how” and “how much” perspective.
We work with compensation committees to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and best practices.